Sunday, November 1, 2009

Wait.


At Lunar Gala practice.

I swear I am not going to let this thing die. I have never been a good blogger. But I am trying! Lunar Gala rehearsals have started, and I'll be making decisions on my models this week. It's really hard to choose girls!




Dress, inside out.

I have 3 pieces done! I think this dress turned out nicely. The low cut in the front is very sexy. I am a fan.


Detail of the back.

The twist in the back looks a little wonky on the dressform, but it drapes nicely on a 'real' girl. Susie's just a little stiff sometimes.


Back.

A lot has developed, I wish I was a better blogger and could keep this thing up to date. I finished a second dress, as well as a top, though I've yet to photograph them. I would like to be moving at a slightly faster pace, but there are other projects and classes that are adding to my workload right now. I'll try to be more diligent about photographing the process as well.

And finally! I have been spotlighted by Victor's new blog, d'Arte magazine! Check out my goofy face here.

No comments:

Post a Comment