Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Spoils of The Hunt.

Faaaabric. At Liz's.

It's all bought! I'm back in Pixburgh. New York was so much fun, big thanks to Liz, Nikki, and Katie for their fabulous hospitality. Quite a bit of money spent, but it was definitely all worth it. The shopping was exhausting, and I found everything I needed. With some minor conflicts, of course.



This guy. I walked into Mood with the swatch, and the staff told me that they were all sold out. Whaaaaaaat. After a mini freak out, I ended up at New York Elegant, and thank god. I am never shopping at Mood again! Elegant was awesome, they offer a student discount! I gave my swatch to one of the employees, and they found almost the exact same fabric immediately! What a huge relief. I love this fabric, I pretty much designed around it. I hadn't really thought about what I would do if it was gone.

And in other news...

I am a Lunar Gala Designer!


Just got the email yesterday. My first design meeting is tomorrow night. Thaaaaaanks Ed and Sabrina! :)

2 comments:

  1. hey alex - just a thought. you haven't picked out and created measurements for your models yet. what if they don't fit into your dresses? you able to make adjustments and everything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. make it fuckin workkkkk!!!!!!!1

    YEEEEAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete