Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Heroine.




I haven't been lazy about posting, I swear. I just didn't have the means to post. On the morning of my second day of work, I awesomely spilled soy milk on my poor, poor Rupert the Powerbook. So I've been dealing with that. Not my finest moment. But after rushing Rupert to the Apple Store the next day, crying my way to into an unscheduled Genius appointment, and $150 later, here we are posting on a happy, healthy Rupe. Big sigh of relief.



Things are really great, work is great. I've decided to not talk too much about my job on this blog, I've heard too many intern-turned-blogger horror stories. Shira is here though! And last Thursday Liz, Katie, Shira and I did the sushi thing, then went to check out Sweetie Pie next door. They have full dinner menu, but please, we went for dessert. The walls and ceiling were mirrored, there was a giant gilded birdcage you could dine in, and huge pink seating. And incredible milkshakes (see Katie above). Too bad we had work the next day, or we would've definitely tried the absinthe cocktails.



I could write more. But Top Chef Masters is on soon. I promise, more posting from now on. And no liquids near my laptop without a sippy cup or something.

1 comment:

  1. u in nyc all summer? soooo jealous.

    love,
    ilanaLeah

    ReplyDelete