Sunday, May 24, 2009

Really got a hold on me.


After we cleaned out our studios respectively, Grant and I went to Avalon where I picked up these (real?) Chanel glasses. I wanted to tint them to make them more current, but after further research, realized that it wasn't worth the $75 for a half tint. Ohhh and yesterday I nabbed an Ungaro blazer for $30, pictures of that later.
In other news, our place has no air conditioning, Serg and I are sweating it out. Only 3 days until my air condition basement in Brooklyn. Still riding my She & Him obsession, (see post title) and I've been trying to learn some of their songs. I don't think I can do Zoe Deschanel's voice justice though, she pretty much makes the songs what they are. 

And with that I am off  to fetch Lydia (Mom) from the airport.

 Wearing a Gap button down,  jean cut offs.

1 comment:

  1. you're really great at marketing yourself. pretty pretty things :)

    ReplyDelete